We are seeking an energetic, customer-focussed and team-oriented pharmacist to join our pharmacies located at Broadmeadow Medical Centre and the University of Newcastle.
Supported by an excellent team, you will be responsible for activities during rostered shifts at the pharmacy, including:
- providing exceptional customer service with prescription and non-prescription sales;
- accurate and timely script dispensing using Z Dispense;
- counselling customers about medications and assisting with enquiries;
- liaising with on-duty medical practitioners and staff;
- implementation and administration of pharmacy services;
- webster packing; and
- PPIs including medschecks and clinical interventions.
Ideally you will have three or more years’ experience working in a pharmacy, however strong candidates with less experience including recently registered candidates shall be considered.
Additionally, you should:
- hold an AHPRA pharmacist registration and a B.Pharm/M.Pharm;
- be able to work independently and within a small team;
- be passionate about providing healthcare solutions;
- be reliable; and
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are currently offering two roles of up to 20 hours a week (2 - 3 days per week) part-time or one full-time role. There is opportunity for the successful candidate to grow within our team with the potential for further hours if desired.
We are seeking an immediate start; however, the start date is flexible for the right candidate.
Does this sound like you? Please send us a cover letter together with your resume.
Applications close 20 October 2018, unless extended. See our facebook pages for updates and further details.
For more details view our add on SEEK - https://www.seek.com.au/job/37365503?type=promoted