Frequently Asked Questions
This information is taken from the federal governments website and is current as at 9 July 2020.
When should masks be worn in the community, in Australia?
The advice about wearing masks in the community has been the same since the pandemic began: it is not generally recommended. The chance of coming into contact with someone with COVID-19 is low.
To organise a prescription delivery, if you keep your prescriptions/repeats on file at CC Pharmacy:
- Call to arrange on UoN extension 64295 or 02 49688070
- Fax request to 02 49688071
YES! We will deliver prescription & non prescription items on campus!. Please note the following charges:
- ALL PRESCRIPTION deliveries FREE
- ANY orders that total over $15 - delivery FREE!
- ANY other item $3 delivery charge
- ANY item may be included for FREE delivery with a PRESCRIPTION item
For e.g. You fax over a script and ask for some tissues as well, there is NO delivery fee.
What is the different between Thrush and Bacterial Vaginosis?
Although it can be uncomfortable or embarrassing talk about what goes on ‘down there’, it’s important to seek medical advice as many vaginal conditions can become much bigger problems if they are not treated.
The following is our policy in the event that a refund is requested. ALL refund claims MUST be made within 7 days of receiving your order. Claims made AFTER the 7 day period will not be accepted. Please check your orders CAREFULLY upon receipt.
You can pay for your prescription delivery by either of the following methods:
- Credit card payment over the phone on 02 49688070 or UoN extension 64295
- Cash - please let let us know if you have the exact amount or require change
Call us on 02 49688070 or UoN extension number 64295.
Fax us on 02 49688071.
Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/uoncampuspharmacy.
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ccpharm.
We are also located in the Broadmeadow Medical Centre, 154 Lambton Rd from 7.30 until 9pm.